Ohio City Incorporated Board of Trustees Meetings
Ohio City Incorporated's Board of Trustees meets monthy on the first Wednesday of the month. The next scheduled meeting is:
March 5th, 2014 at 6:00pm
Lutheran Hospital - Board Room B
1730 West 25th Street
Check Back for Meeting Agenda
Ohio City Board of Trustees
- JoAnn Uhlik, President
- Joel Wimbiscus, Vice President
- Erika McLaughlin, Secretary
- Dolores "Lola" Garcia Prignitz, Treasurer
- Alex Frondorf
- Natalie Leek-Nelson
- Kathleen Knittel
- Carrie Kurutz
- Alan Mancuso
- Maria Nosse
- Roger Scheve
- Chris Schmitt
- Helen K. Smith
- George Asimou
- Greg Patt
- Lutheran Hospital, ExOfficio
- Saint Ignatius High School, ExOfficio
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority, ExOfficio
Ohio City Incorporated is Now Accepting Applications for the 2014 Board of Trustees
Ohio City Incorporated is currently seeking candidates to fill four Board of Trustee seats which are up for election on Wednesday, April 16th, 2014. Qualified candidates shall submit their applications on or before April 7, 2014 by 5:00pm to Eric Wobser, Executive Director: email@example.com.
To apply for one of the Ohio City Incorporated Board of Trustees seats, you or your organization/business must be a member of Ohio City Incorporated on or before March 17, 2014. If you are unsure about your membership status, contact Cynthia Connolly at Ohio City Incorporated: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Ohio City Incorporated Board of Trustees Candidates are required to attend the following meetings:
- April 10, 2014: Meet the Candidates Forum
- April 16, 2014: Ohio City Incorporated Annual Meeting
Download the February 2014 Ohio City Incorporated Board of Trustees application.
About the Position:
- Candidates will fill seats consisting of THREE (3) year terms;
- Must attend up to TWELVE (12) meetings scheduled each year for approximately 2 hours each meeting. Board members are expected to attend all meetings of the Board during their term;
- Serve on at least ONE (1) board committee and attend committee meetings. Meeting dates and times are established by the chairman of each committee.
- Attend and/or volunteer for Ohio City Incorporated sponsored events. Board of Trustees are encouraged to attend as many events as possible, but must attend as a guest or volunteer for at least two major events coordinated by Ohio City Incorporated each year;
- Be able to make a personal financial contribution to Ohio City Incorporated each year. A gift of at least $100.00 is suggested from each board member. Gifts In-kind will not substitute for the minimum contribution. The Board contribution and any dues are 100% tax deductible;
- Must commit to the mission and goals of Ohio City Incorporated, as stated in the bylaws, strategic plan or other initiatives agreed upon by the Board;
- Must commit to uphold and comply with fiduciary duties of care, loyalty, compliance, and to maintain accounts as provided under Ohio law.